MHS Video Connect
Need to see a doctor but you can’t get to the clinic? Use MHS Video Connect! MHS Video Connect is a secure, live video connection to your military provider here at Naval Hospital Jacksonville.
All you need to use MHS Video Connect is the following:
- An email account so your provider can send you a link to join the virtual treatment room for your appointment.
- Any web-enabled device with a camera, microphone, and speakers (computer, tablet, or smartphone) with internet access.
How it Works
Schedule Your Visit
Call our appointment lines
to schedule a live-video appointment with your provider using any web-enabled device (computer, tablet or smartphone) with a camera, microphone.
We’ll send you an email confirmation with a link to your appointment.
On the Day of your Video Visit
- Open the email with the link to your appointment
- Click the link or copy and paste it into your web browser
- Join a few minutes early to meet with your provider
- Enter all required information, including your current physical location, in case you need emergency services during your video visit
- Make sure your microphone, camera, and audio are turned on before you click “Start”
Wait until your care team arrives, and discuss your health needs with your doctor. Once the visit is finished, click “Disconnect” to exit your virtual visit.
The current versions of Google Chrome or Safari work best.
To learn more about MHS Video Connect visit Health.mil/MHSVideoConnect