Same-day prescription processing is no longer available at our Satellite Pharmacy (located by NEX).
Satellite Pharmacy will offer pick-up service for prescriptions already processed through:
· Called in refills.
· Electronically through our Pharmacy call center (904) 542-7405 | 7406 | 1540, MHS GENESIS Patient Portal.
· Previous dropped off prescriptions.
All services will be offered at our Main Hospital Pharmacy (1st floor)
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.– 2 p.m.
Thank you for your flexibility!
**Beginning February 21, services at the drive-thru windows will be for prescription pick up only. All prescription drop offs will need to be dropped off at the box located in the lobby entrance. Fill out the requested information on the drop-off envelope and deposit prescription. Dropped off prescriptions will be ready in 48 hours. This procedure will decrease waiting times for patients picking up medications. Thank you.
Pharmacy Wait Times
Due to MHS GENESIS transition, pharmacy wait times have increased. The Pharmacy ticket kiosk will close at 2 p.m. Monday through Friday to ensure the team can maintain safety and quality control. This will provide time to complete the tickets of those already in the clinic. Current wait times have exceeded three hours. We will post an update when we return to normal operation hours.
We are committed to patient safety and do apologize for this inconvenience. We ask for your patience and understanding as we integrate MHS GENESIS to provide you with top-notch care. For medications not needed within 24 hours, you may drop off prescriptions at the satellite pharmacy and they will be available for pickup within two business days.
There are Several Convenient Ways to Fill or Refill Your Prescriptions
TRICARE Pharmacy Program
Options to Activate Prescriptions
** Medications may not be ready for pickup if prescription is: illegible, incomplete, expired, or non-formulary.
Express Drop Box (Located at Main & Satellite Lobbies)
- Fill out the Envelope completely. Place paper prescriptions inside of envelope.
- Drop envelope in the box located in the Pharmacy lobby. Do not place prescription bottles in the box!
- Return in 48 business hours (not including holidays or weekends), and go to the pickup location that was chosen when dropping off the prescription.
Digital Pharmacy Drop Box (via MHS GENESIS Patient Portal - DS Logon Required)
- Ask your doctor to send your prescription electronically to Naval Hospital Jacksonville’s Pharmacy at : DOD JACKSONVILLE PHARMACY, NCPDP #1001510.
- Call the Pharmacy Call Center at 904-542-7405 / 7406 / 1540 and select option 2 to speak to a pharmacy representative or online via the MHS Genesis Patient Portal, and activate your prescription. You will only have to come to the pharmacy just to pick up your medications.
When using our hospital or branch health clinic pharmacies, you can receive up to a 90-day supply (for most medications) with no co-pay. We also offer text alerts for pick-up.
Call (800) NAV-PHAR (800-628-7427). You'll need your prescription number (on the label) and date of birth.
(904) 542-7405 | 7406 | 1540
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Main Pharmacy (Central Tower, 1st Floor)
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Satellite Pharmacy (by NAS Jax NEX):
Drive-Thru: Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m., Saturday: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Lobby: Monday - Friday : 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
See the TRICARE Formulary (list of medicines).