For general inquiries, (including directions) call our hospital's quarterdeck at (904) 542-7300.
As always, staff might limit visitors, based on patient well-being, safety, and privacy.
Aboard NAS Jacksonville
2080 Child St.
Jacksonville, FL 32214
- Call DEERS at (800) 538-9552 to update your address.
- Change your Primary Care Manager (PCM) by calling (800) 444-5445 or visiting www.TRICARE.mil.
- Go to Medical Records to register, update your address and telephone, turn in records, and submit health insurance information. Please keep us updated with any changes.
- If you're moving with school-age children, see the Florida Department of Health or Georgia Department of Education websites.
Please call your sponsor or Security / Pass & ID.
- Hospital / NAS Jacksonville:
Visitors without base access who arrive during business hours must first complete a Military Access Control System (MACS) request through your sponsor with hospital security at (904) 542-7545. The pass can be picked up at Pass & ID at NAS Jacksonville’s Yorktown Gate, (904) 542-4529/4530 during business hours. Bring a driver’s license, vehicle registration, and vehicle insurance. All vehicle occupants need photo ID. If vehicle owner is not present, you need a signed letter from the owner authorizing vehicle use. If your visit is expected after-hours / weekends, work with your sponsor or hospital staff to complete a MACS request at least 24 hours in advance.
- For the birth of a child, staff can provide sponsors with multiple MACS forms (based on delivery date) for family and friends. Please talk to Labor & Delivery staff, so your sponsor can obtain 30-day visitor passes.
- MCLB Albany Pass & ID:
- NAS Key West Pass & ID:
- NSB Kings Bay Pass & ID:
- NS Mayport Pass & ID: