MHS GENESIS is here!
The Department of Defense's new electronic health record, MHS GENESIS, is now live at Naval Hospital Jacksonville and its five branch health clinics.
What is MHS GENESIS?
MHS GENESIS provides you and your care team enhanced, secure technology to manage your health information. When fully deployed, MHS GENESIS will be the single health record for service members, veterans, and their families.
What is the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal?
The MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
is a secure website that lets you access your health information 24/7.
In the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal, you can:
Accessing the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
- View your health information
- Request appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- View notes from your clinical visits and lab/test results
MHS GENESIS and the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal have replaced TRICARE Online Patient Portal and Secure Email Messaging.
If you have a current TRICARE Online account, it will migrate to MHS GENESIS. No action is necessary from you.
What does this mean for me?
MHS GENESIS and the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal are replacing TRICARE Online, including the patient portal and secure messaging at this facility.
- If you have a current TRICARE Online account, it will migrate to MHS GENESIS. No action is necessary from you.
- If you don’t already have a TRICARE Online account, you can log onto patientportal.mhsgenesis.health.mil using your DS Logon Account.
- If don’t have a DS Logon Account or if you have questions about DS Logon, visit the milConnect Website or call 1-800-538-9552.
What happens next?
Appointment availability may be affected, and appointment wait times may increase as our care providers adjust to new technology and workflows. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we integrate MHS GENESIS.