Walk-in Contraceptive Services
Get all your contraceptive care in one place
- This clinic is open every Friday
All beneficiaries, regardless of gender identity, are eligible for care and counseling at walk-in contraceptive clinics and can receive education on safe sexual practices, contraceptives, and STI prevention and treatment.
- Initiation of long-acting reversible contraception (LARC)
- Initiation of short-acting reversible contraceptive (SARC)
- Initiation of Depo-Provera (injectable contraceptive)
- Initiation of oral contraceptives
- Changing from one form of contraception to another
Services not provided:
- Pap smears or annual exams
- Evaluation of complications with your current contraception
- Evaluation of GYN concerns
- Subsequent Depo-Provera injections (these should be scheduled with your PCM)
How it works:
Walk-ins only (first come, first serve) for all eligible beneficiaries (active duty and TRICARE Prime). No appointment necessary. Clinic closes for lunch, noon - 1 p.m.